- Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET).
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.