- 2+ years of experience in Native Android development.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to implement innovative solutions.
- Able to take responsibility and ownership of the project.
- Able to work independently as well as team.
- Good attitude and open to learnings
- Good Communication Skills.
- Proactive problem-solver.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies and Test-Driven Development.